Friday, August 20, 2010

Avril Lavigne: Spending Time with Brody’s Mom

LOS ANGELES, CA - JULY 19: Recording artist Avril Lavigne attends 'The Dry Land' film premiere at the Pacific Design Center on July 19, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)

Things seem to be getting serious between Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner, and yesterday (August 19) the “Complicated” rocker was seen with the “Hills” stud’s mom Linda Thompson.

Pairing up quite well, Avril and Linda looked be getting along nicely as they strolled back to their car after eating at Madeo restaurant in Los Angeles.

On the career front, Ms. Lavigne is said to be close to finishing her new album and is excited for her fans to hear her new stuff.

She blogged, “Just want to check in with you guys. I’ve been in LA working on the album. Trying some new stuff. Exploring. The thing with me, is that i write my own music and therefore, it takes me longer to put out records cause i have to live my life to get inspiration. I have so much material at this point, for 2 records. I’m getting close. Thanks for your continued support. I can’t wait to get back to you shortly on the release of the single.”  (celebspin)

No comments:

Post a Comment