Friday, August 20, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson: ‘Being fit and sexy is what makes me happy…’


Yet another comment that will surely make you debate! Let’s see the details from Star Magazine:

    “It was fun to see my body transform during my first pregnancy… but I’m dieting all the time now and exercising more than ever, yet I can’t get my body to where it used to be. Being fit and sexy is definitely important to me, and it’s what makes me happy…

    “Happy a 91/2-lb baby stretched me out so much, I have all this loose skin that just won’t go away. Initially my motivation to get back into shape was for the photo shoots I had agreed to do before gaining weight in my pregnancy. But then I had a C-section, which changed everything and put a bump in the road to my weight loss.

    “I didn’t get liposuction after Hank [Jr], because I knew I wanted more babies… But I will 100 percent have lipo after my second baby, because until then, I know I will never be satisfied looking in the mirror… We’re not trying to get pregnant just yet, because we’re too busy loving the first one right now… But it will definitely be sooner rather than later, because I want to be pregnant within the next year.”  (skinnyvscurvy)

No comments:

Post a Comment