Friday, August 20, 2010

Whitney Port Gets Pampered in Beverly Hills

43780, BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA - Thursday August 19, 2010. Whitney Port and a female friend leave a nail salon in Beverly Hills together and head back to their cars. Whitney wore short black shorts and a baggy, multi colored top. Photograph:  PacificCoastNews.com

Treating herself to a manicure appointment, Whitney Port was spotted leaving a nail salon in Beverly Hills yesterday (August 19).

The “City” reality star was joined by a gal pal and looked cute and casual in a baggy multi-colored top with short black shorts.

And, as previously reported by GossipCenter, Ms. Port is getting ready to show all the guys around the world how sexy she can be with an appearance in Maxim magazine.

Whitney declared, “This is a pretty big deal for me because I’ve never done ANYTHING like this before. I’ve done my fair share of photo shoots in my career, but none of them were at the level of sexiness that Maxim is recognized for.”

“Doing this shoot will give me the opportunity to step outside my comfort zone and show people an entirely different side of me.” (celebspin)

No comments:

Post a Comment