Friday, December 22, 2006

SO WHITE AS SNOW
This is my last post on the whole colour theme idea. And what better than to choose a colour that describes the season in which we are in at the moment...yup, you're right...it's white!! If you are not quite sure which colour to wear this christmas, then go for white...the colour of snow! I am definitely going to wear a white dress, and I feel divine in it ;) I hope all of you guys have found perfect dresses to wear, and I hope that my posts might have helped you a wee bit..hehe! But anyway, I wish you all a very merry christmas, and have an absolutely fantastic time! You all deserve it, sweethearts =)



Ashley Olsen: looking cute!


Nicole Richie: looking fantastic!


Molly Sims: looking chic!


Rachel Zoe: looking elegant!


Ashley Olsen (again!): looking sexy!


Ellen Pompeo: looking divine!


Sarah Jessica Parker: looking classy!


Sienna Miller: looking gorgeous!


Nicole Richie (again!): looking smashing!

No comments:

Post a Comment