Friday, March 9, 2007

THANK YOU FOR VOTING
(...this heading was a bad attempt to play around with the filmtitle "Thank you for smoking"..you would never have guessed would you?! Well now you know anyway..and you also probably think I am lame..! ;p)

First and foremost I want to thank each and every one of you who voted!! This would never have been possible without you, and I want to give all of you a big hug!

Second, I need some advice from you guys. I'm not quite sure what I am going to do now with my blog. Maybe I'll go back to my posts as they were before. Or I might to do a new round, but this time it will either be with past fashion icons, models or the up & coming style icons. Therfore I am asking you to help me out and tell me what you would like to see here on Style Spot.

Would you like to see a contest with the likes of Edie Sedgwick, Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn?



Maybe you would like to see models, like Jessica Stam, Daria Werbowy and Irina Lazareanu, "fighting" against each other?




Or maybe you'd like to decide who the next big ("unknown") fashion icon is, where you can choose between Peaches Geldof, Lily Allen and Elizabeth Jagger?



Or you might just be bored with these contests, and want to see the good, old posts back in production?
Let me now, yeah?? :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment