Sunday, July 1, 2007

WHEN I GET MY VERY OWN APPARTMENT...

...I want it to be as chic, cosy and messy as Carrie Bradshaw's...

...the entryway will be have LOTS of bookshelves containing row after row with magazines like Elle, Vanity Fair and of course every version of Vogue. Carrie's bible is my bible...





...the living room will be filled with items that don't really go together. And since I am the lazy person that I am, I won't have the time or the will to hang up my fabulous pictures and photos...



...as Carrie once said: "The only thing that I have ever successfully made in the kitchen is a mess. And several little fires". Painful to admit, but that is the way it will always be with me...


...talking of mess...my bathroom will be just as chaotic as this. But that is nothing new..my bathroom right now is a hundred times worse than this...


...the bedroom will be filled with candles and bits and baubles from different flee markets. And of course the bedding will be from Calvin Klein..in my dreams that is...


...ahhh, the closet. I don't think I'll EVER have a collection as grand and fantastic as Carrie's. Clothes by Chanel, Marni, Roberto Cavalli, Narciso Rodriguez, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana and Balenciaga live in that closet, and shoes by Jimmy Choo, Prada and of course the one and only Manolo Blahnik are neatly placed in their boxes. But maybe, just maybe, if I close my eyes tightly and really, really concentrate and wish for Carrie's closet to magically appear in my appartment...


...I will suddenly look like this. Well, a girl can dream can't she?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment