Sunday, March 15, 2009

asia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So I have some news to tell you: I'm going to Asia! I'm leaving in a few days, and it means that I won't be able to blog for about 2 months. It will be strange not to blog every day, and I will miss you and your blogs a lot! Through the years I have been doing this, I have had the joy of "getting to know" so many of you amazing bloggers out there. You all rock!

So what I want to say to each and every one of you is: Keep up the great work that you do, take good care of yourselves, have lots of fun and don't forget about Style Spot because I'll be back in May!!

xxx

Source: the fashion spot

No comments:

Post a Comment