Saturday, January 6, 2007

LINDSAY LOHAN VS. MISCHA BARTON

I do apologize that there is no picture of Mischa Barton on the intro here, but I am having really big trouble with uploading pictures. It simply woudn't let me =( Well well, you all know who she is anyway..haha ;D




















I am so slow on my posts now! It's just so much to do at the moment, and I never seem to have the time for my blog, so please be gentle with me if the posts seem a bit few these next days. But I will anyway do my very best to keep it updated (:

Well then, back to the exciting challenge...!

Is Lindsay Lohan your absolute favourite style icon? She has been labeled as a fashion icon from a young age, and she has influenced and still influences girls and young women. Even though she is one of the "zoebots", she does have a style which is the "Lindsay-style". Lindsay plays with different styles and mixes and matches different looks, and most of the time it really works. So if you are one of the many people who loves Lindsay's style, give her your vote.














Or is it Mischa Barton's style that you are fascinated by? She has such a unique and special style which is so youthful, but grown-up at the same time. It is hard not to love some of her amazing looks, and she always looks so fab! She is also one of the "Zoebots", but I would also say here that she looks pretty darn good even though she and many others, like Lindsay Lohan, look quite alike fashion-wise. So if you can't help but be inspired by Mischa's style, give her your vote.










No comments:

Post a Comment