Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Go Loco For Coco

Ever stopped by Coco's Teaparty? I am certain you have. If you haven't, it's not a party you want to miss, I can certainly tell you that. It's one of those blogs you know you'll be going back to again and again. I talked to Coco to get the low-down on what trend she'll never ever get sick of, who her muses are and who she'd like to play in the role as her in the movie of her life.


Want to know Coco's answers? Then read on...

Which celebrities influence you the most when it comes to fashion?
I have a huge folder of celebrities wearing clothes I like. The people in it most are Rachel Bilson, the Olsen twins and Sarah Jessica Parker. For red carpet I love Lucy Liu and Charlize Theron. I do adore Rachel Zoe's styling too, so Nicole Richie from 2004 - 2006 gave me lots of inspiration. It's always good to find celebrities with a similar shape as you to find ideas, as you know if it will suit you or not.

Which trend will you never get sick of?
I will never get sick of skinny jeans. I just love the way they look with baggier tops, and I have little stick legs so wide-legged jeans drown me and I end up walking funny.

If you were a designer, who would be your fabulous muse?
If I was a desginer I think I would have to have millions of muses. Kate Hudson, The Olsens, Sarah Jessica Parker, Margherita Missoni and Selma Blair would probably be my main ones as they have a really fun attitude to life and fashion, and you can tell that from what they wear.

What is your favourite accessory?
I'm a bags and shoes girl, but then I also have a massive collection of sunglasses... I don't think I have a favourite accessory as I have too many to choose from. They are all like my children. I think accessories are more important than clothes.


If you could spend the day with a famous person, alive or dead, who would it be?
I would love to spend the day with Marc Jacobs because he looks so funny. He isn't really a celebrity though is he??? I'll say Kylie because she looks like a lot of fun. Actually can SJP tag along too?? We could go shopping together, that would be fun!
If you could spend the night with a famous person, who would it be?
Shamefully I would love to spend the night with Justin Timberlake. If he was unavailable, maybe McDreamy?

If you could raid someone's closet, who's would it be?
I would love to raid Rachel Zoe's closet, because it takes up at least two rooms, so that is a lot of clothes !!

Best celebrity look in 2007?
I loved Mary-Kate at the Costume Institute Gala. I also liked Sarah Jessica Parker in the Ralph Lauren dress and the belt thrown over it casually.

What is your favourite perfume?
My favourite perfume is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. But it isn't my signature scent..I have about 7 different perfumes on rotation. Today I am wearing Truth by Calvin Klein.

In the movie of your life, who would you like to play "you"?
If there was a movie of my life, I would have Natalie Portman play me as she is a proper actress, and I wouldn't want the movie to flop ! Also my Mum always tells me I look like her, but I think she is just being nice...

What's your New Year's resolution?
I intend to drink more water in 2008. It is the only thing I drink really, but I still need to drink more. I am obsessed with clear, healthy skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment