Thursday, January 17, 2008

Will You Be "Carried Away"?



Counting down the days till 30th of May? Can't wait to see Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte appear on the big screen? Well, I sure do belong to that group (and I know I'm not alone), and I will always and forever reamain a hardcore Sex & The City fan. There's no cure for it.

At first glance, I fell in love with the SATC movie poster, but looking more closely at it, I'm beginning to have second thoughts. It's a bit too flashy..a bit too Las Vegas for my taste..but hey, whatever floats your boat..right? And also, where are the other three? Shouldn't we also be honoured by their presence on the poster?

But I'm not going to be that harsh, it's pink and girly and Carrie is wearing a BEAUTIFUL dress...so no damage done ! I'm still a SATC addict.

What's your take on the poster? Do you feel "carried away"?

No comments:

Post a Comment