Tuesday, June 10, 2008

oh the warm feeling as I sat by you...

I was probably not the only one who was very delighted to hear back in April that Louis Vuitton had sealed the deal with both Francis Ford and Sofia Coppola to be in their next line of ads. And finally...here is the lovely result..


I did not expect at all that the ad would turn out like this. Isn't it beautiful? It's not the typical glossy, glamorous ad that LV usually comes up with (though they are very fabulous too!) It's just like looking at a photograph of any ordinary father and his daughter. They are talking about this and that, and just enjoying each others company with no cares in the world. This is one of those perfect moments. I absolutely adore this photo because I get such warm, caring feelings inside me every time I look at it. It's definitely going down in the book as one of my favourite LV ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment