Sunday, June 8, 2008

the other miller sister and her shopping secret...


Sienna's sister, Savannah Miller, has shared one of her biggest secrets to UK Vogue when it comes to shopping: "Don't have high expectations. If you go out looking for something you'll never find it", she says to the magazine. Being a graduate of Central Saint Martins School of Design (where the likes of Alexander McQueen, Stella McCartney and John Galliano have also graduated from) and being the other half of the fashion line Twenty8Twelve, I trust her enough to take shopping tips from her. So the next time I'm going shopping (which I assure you won't be that long to!) I'll scrap the lists of things I want to buy and rather be more spontaneous. Maybe I'll end up with a pair of black pants like Ashley Olsen wore to the CFDA, a navy or white blazer (or both!) or some lucious ocean-coloured nailpolish? But oops, that's right, no planning..my new shopping philosophy has now changed and I'll try to follow Savannah's words instead.

What about you? Do you have a shopping secret or philosophy?

xx

You can read the rest of the interview with Savannah Miller here: http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/daily/080606-savannah-millers-shopping-secrets-.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment