Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July's Fashion Inspiration
LAUREN CONRAD

I know many of you will probably strongly disagree that I have chosen Lauren Conrad from The Hills as July's fashion inspiration. I think it's perfectly alright to say that she is one of those people you either love to hate, or hate to love. And I have to admit that I belong to the last. I love watching The Hills episodes and I am always so excited to see what Lauren (and not to mention Whitney) wears. And the photos from July shows that this month has been a good one for her.

Even though Lauren's style is very simple and not either that daring or unique, I believe that she gives great inspiration when it comes to everyday outfits. I like her femininity and the way she sometimes shows that simplicity can be the best and most flattering. I don't think that she will ever become a fashion icon, but she does the job when it comes to showing off some great and fun outfits.













Images from: justjared, celebutopia

No comments:

Post a Comment