Wednesday, July 9, 2008

orange + blue = a match made in colour heaven

Yesterday, visiting my favourite streetstyle sites, I stumbled aross this photo on The Sartorialist. I am a sucker for unusual and daring colour combinations, and this is no exception. The warm orange and the electric blue compliments each other perfectly, and she wears this with an amazing confidence you have to have to wear such a statement outfit. This beautiful woman's outfit immediately sent my thoughts flying to the outfit Ashley Olsen wore at the launch of her and Mary-Kate's contemporary sportswear line Elizabeth and James. And does anyone else notice that we are witnessing a Roger on someone other than Carrie Bradshaw? Get your studded belts out, folks, it's the new big thing.

And just out of curiosity, who do you think wears orange and blue best? Ashley Olsen or the woman in Milan?



P.S Just to let you know, I'm going away on holiday now and I'm away for about 2 weeks. I don't think I'll be able to write while I'm away, but you never know. Anyway, when I get back I've got an idea for a few posts which might include you, so be sure to check back soon!
I've received a few tags, so I thought I'd do one now (I'll do the rest when I get back from my holiday!) I got tagged by the two wonderful and sweet bloggers Moni and Fashion Chalet. These are my 5 five songs on rotation at the moment:
I give the tag on to anyone who wants to do this. Come on, you know you want to!
So, have a lovely and fantastic two weeks, and get up to lots of fun, my dears!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment