Monday, February 28, 2011

Jennifer Lawrence in Calvin Klein

Jennifer Lawrence, nominated for the title as "Actress in a leading role" for her part in Winter's Bone, wore a hot red gown from the Calvin Klein collection. I have read that many found this dress inappropriate and too casual for the Oscars. I do agree that she could have opted for a more glamorous piece for this occasion, but I have to say that I really do like this dress anyway. I love it when celebrities have a red moment (though I wasn't too keen on Anne Hathaway in Valentino, or Sandra Bullock in Vera Wang last night), but I do wish that Jennifer had her red moment with more striking accessories. It is such a simple and fun dress to play around with, so I wish she had taken advantage of that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Source: TFS

No comments:

Post a Comment