Monday, February 28, 2011

Mila Kunis in Elie Saab Couture S/S 2011

You can not believe how excited I was to see Mila Kunis in this incredible haute couture lavender gown by Elie Saab. As some of you remember, yesterday I was hoping that someone would wear a piece from this collection as it comprises so many dresses that are worthy of being at the Oscars. Still, I am glad she chose exactly this dress as it is one of my very favourites from the couture collection.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mila looked absolutely stunning, and at first I just couldn't stop staring at these photos of her because the dress suits her so well. She definitely ranks very high on my top 5 list. I can almost safely say that she was my favourite of the evening, though there are a few other dresses deserves a lot of attention as they were amazing. Check back very soon to see more!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What did you think of Mila Kunis' dress by Elie Saab? Was she your favourite of the evening?

Source: TFS  

No comments:

Post a Comment