Sunday, November 12, 2006

Are You A Gold Member?

So, the time has come for me to show you some of the gold dresses which I think are the most beautiful. I hope you enjoy them all as much as I do, and that you guys get inspired by all the gold flowing around! And remember, if you have a favourite colour that you would like to see more of, then write it down ;)


I'll start off with the wonderful miss Edie Sedgwick. She is my icon and my muse, and I think that the simple gold dress she is wearing here, suits her perfectly.



Sienna Miller has said that she got very inspired by Edie Sedgwick and the 60s after shooting the movie "Factory Girl". It shows, and this gorgeous little piece is something every girl with a soft spot for the 1960s would want to get their hands on!



This dress is such a pleasure for the eye. I remember I had a barbie who had nearly an identical dress to the one Kate Hudson is wearing here. A true princess dress!



What colour hasn't Rachel Zoe worn?! I love the way she has teamed the shiny gold dress with the bold black clutch and boots! This truly shows why she is a stylist.


Mary Kate Olsen is known for wearing beautiful vintage and vintage-inspired dresses, and this is of course one of them. The dress looks like it's made from crystals, and as always MK manages to accessorise with just the right things.



Michelle Monaghan glows in this gorgeous frock. I love the fact that she has only used gold accessorise with the gold dress without it looking weird or over the top.


I adore this dress which Nicole Richie is wearing so much! It is simple and elegant, but still you have to be a very strong and self-confident person to carry this dress.



I'll end this post with an extremely pretty picture of Kate Moss in the most perfect gold dress! What more is there to say; the picture speaks for itself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment