Monday, November 6, 2006

A Green Day

Sorry guys, it's been ages...again! (I wonder how many times I will say that:p) Today I had a new idea for things to post about. I love looking at pictures of celebrities and searching for inspirational outfits. As I was looking through my collection of photos, I thought that it might be fun to show some of them to you all, but with a little twist. So...the idea I got was to divide them into colour schemes, and show the beautiful, fun and inspiring outfits off!

I chose to start with the colour green, because it is one of my favourite colours, and I have so many pictures of gorgeous, lucious green dresses!!

Evangeline Lily looks incredible in this beautiful, bright shade of green. The perfect prom dress if you ask me!


Is there anyone who can honestly say that Sarah Jessica Parker doesn't look gorgeous in this dream of a dress?! This woman never gets it wrong, and when I say never, I mean never!


Okay, I admit that this dress is a little daring ;p But I do think that Penelope's sister, Monica Cruz, looks stunning in all of this floaty, green fabric.


Of course Sienna Miller is on the green dress list. This Grecian dress is something I would not hesitate to wear, and it is perfect for anyone who wants to feel like a Greek goddess.


How adorable is this dress on Naomi Watts?! My mouth fills with water when I look at it, and I am definitly putting this sweet silk dress on my wish list!


Oh la la! This bright and shiny dress is a dress for someone who wants to get noticed straight away. And I think Elizabeth Jagger sets a great example for us girls; wear whatever you feel like, grab the attention and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy ;)


A lucious green dress for the perfect diva! Marcia Cross carries it perfectly, and it goes so well with her red hair.



Eve wearing a beautiful piece in the olive shade. If you are more into earth colours, and not too fussed about bold and bright, this is a perfect choice!


I love this greeny turquoise colour, and the simplicity of this dress. Nicole Richie always, always gets her dresses right!


This sage dress is my absolute favourite! Ellen Pompeo glows in this floaty, dreamy piece, and the only thing left to say is that I am completely and utterly in love with it!

I would love to hear who your favourites are, and if you have a favourite colour which you would like me to feature, don't hesitate to let me know and I will see what I can do!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment