Thursday, November 23, 2006

Deep Purple
I got a request from Molly (check out her blog: http://psychedelicmess.blogspot.com/) to do a post on purple. She said it is her favourite colour, and who can blame her; Purple is a wonderful colour! It can be so dramatic, but still so subtle at the same time. Below you will find everything from the palest lilac to the deepest plum. Enjoy them, and tell me which one you like the most :-)



Oh la la! What a dress! What a colour! What a woman! Ever since I saw this dress on Eva Longoria, I was in love with it. The way it clutches her booty and all the fabric that just glides down her legs, ahhh..I want that dress so bad!



Claire Danes is such a sweetheart in this dress. I really like the shade of pale lavender, and the cut of the dress is very cute.



What to say about this dress? Well, fit for a gorgeous diva! Marcia Cross carries it beautifully, and it's so great how it shows off her curves.



When you are a woman like Elizabeth Hurley; what is the point of holding anything back?! This dress is amazing for her shape, and when you've got legs like that, why not show them off?



Nicole Richie wears another very cute dress! I like the way she has teamed it with a grey furcoat (fake of course!!) and those black stillettos.



This stunning piece looks incredible on Ellen Pompeo. I am dreaming of owning a dress like this some day!


This must be my absolute favourite purple piece. I think it's got something to do with the way Chloƫ Sevigny carries it, and that it's not a dress which is common to wear. I love individuality, originality and creativity; everything which this dress and woman has!

No comments:

Post a Comment