Wednesday, June 13, 2007

THE HUNT FOR THE "UNKNOWN" STYLE ICON
ALEXANDRA RICHARDS VS. THEODORA RICHARDS

Alexandra (to the left) and Theodora (to the right)




Okay, I am officially the worst blogger ever! Every time I have posted something these last months, I have promised you all that I will get better and I have apologized time after time after time after time after time...Well, this time I won't say it, because then, hopefully, it will have the opposite effect, and I will blog every single day, every hour, every minute, every second (I know, I know..I am exaggerating ;p)
Well then, back to the big hunt...
The Richard sisters are the the daughters of Patti Hansen and the legendary, oh-so-fantastic, the one and only Keith Richards. Theodora and Alexandra are both international models and have modeled for the likes of Tommy Hilfige and Karen Walker.
Personally, I LOVE their style. It is so quirky and fun, but also very sophisticated and effortlessly chic and elegant at the same time. I have a hard time choosing which sister has the best taste, but I never seem to get a favourite.
Therefore, I leave the decision up to you ;)


Theodora (left) and Alexandra (right)


Alexandra (left) and Theodora (right)


Theodora (left) and Alexandra (right)


Theodora (left) and Alexandra (right)

Alexandra (left) and Theodora (right)


Theodora (left) and Alexandra (right)


Alexandra (left) and Theodora (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment