Friday, June 15, 2007

OH LA LA!


"Wow!!", you say, "Not a style icon hunt post? Have I come to the right blog? Because this just isn't right!!" Well, believe it or not, this is a post where there will be no celebrities what so ever, of any shapes or sizes, and there will be no contest and you will not have to make the very hard decision on who is the best dresser. I understand that it can get quite boring with the same thing going on all the time, so therefore I will try to spice things up in between and post great philosophical and psychological thoughts which every so often dawn upon me. Ehh..no, sorry can't promise you that...but I'll definitely promise you my thoughts, opinions and rantings of everything superficial, juicy and of course..the very serious fashion world!


After a long and hard period of studying, exams etc. I have decided to reward myself with something. And I have had my eye on these t-shirts from http://houseofholland.co.uk/ for a veeeery loooooooong tiiiiiime. And when I say a long time, I mean a loooooooooooooooooong time. BUT which one to choose?? They are all so on-the-edge saucy and sexy, and I don't know if I want to cause Hedi Slimane pain, make Giles Deacon get his freak on, say UHU to Gareth Pugh or do Christopher Bailey daily? A tough choice which will need a lot of thought put into it because the message on the shirt can change your life. What if I, one day walking down the street, suddenly walk past Giles Deacon and I am wearing the "UHU Gareth Pugh" t-shirt...then I have missed out on seeing Giles Deacon getting his freak on. And what if I meet Christopher Bailey and I am wearing the "Cause me pain Hedi Slimane"...uh oh, no Christopher Bailey to do me daily. So you see the hard choice I have to make...










But word on the street says that the talented and fabulous designer of these t-shirts, Henry Holland, is making new shirts. And they aren't bad let me tell you...they are hot!! Especially this one...


...because who can't resist Anna Sui's gorgeous materials and designs?? Okay, maybe one of you reading this can, but I definitely can't...




...so maybe I'll just have to wait even looooooonger...!

No comments:

Post a Comment