Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December's Style Inspiration
Miroslava Mikheeva-Duma

Miroslava Mikheeva-Duma. Fashion editor of Harper's Bazaar in Russia. During December, I've really noticed her style and I think I've fallen quite in love with it. I adore the way she manages to mix vibrant colours and bold patterns with lots of neutral tones in such an interesting and fun way. Her style is sweet and innocent blended together with something rough and edgy: my absolute favourite combination. Just look for yourself...her gorgeous style speaks for itself!







Sorry for the lack of posting, my dears! I always kind of forget that Christmas time is crazy time. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that you'll have a fantastic New Year's Eve. Thanks for all the comments and seasonal greetings...you guys are the absolute best x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment