Sunday, December 7, 2008

Temptation Greets You Like Your Naughty Friend

As we're a week into December, there's no denying that the Christmas sugary goodies and treats aren't far away from reach. This is the month where I have to be a clever girl and stick to my work-out routine. No slacking here. Flicking through the newest Paris Vogue edition, I saw this editorial which I would like to call a good dose of inspiration and motivation to stay loyal to my cardio and my strengthening exercises.

So one of my New Year's resolutions will be: always go to the gym looking like I've jumped right out of this stunning Vogue Paris editorial.

Haha yeah, fat chance, but a girl can dream!







Vogue Paris December 08/January 09
Photography by Thomas Legrange
Styling by Marie Pasquier
Images from TFS

No comments:

Post a Comment