Thursday, December 11, 2008

Season Greetings From Alexa


What’s on your wish list this holiday season?
First and foremost, I would like a Pashley bike with a basket at the front, but I’m fairly certain I’ll be crushed by a London taxi within minutes of setting off. So second on my list would be a violin, because I really want to be part of an orchestra.


What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?
I will be spending New Year’s Eve with my boyfriend [Alex Turner]’s band [the Arctic Monkeys] and all the girlfriends in Sydney, Australia. I’m toying with the idea of D. J.-ing that night, but perhaps it would be better to enjoy a barbeque on the beach. Either way, fireworks need to featured heavily.



What are you most looking forward to in 2009?
I’m most looking forward to all of the music festivals in 2009. I really hope I can squeeze in Coachella again, because that was the best festival I’ve ever been to. I’d also love to attend Fuji Rock, because I’ve never been before.


What are you doing to avoid the effects of the recession?
I’m not doing anything to avoid the effects of the recession—if anything I’m spending more now. I just blew £1,500 on a Chanel bag. It made me want to be sick. But hopefully my spending will encourage others to spend, and then the economy will eventually get back on track.



Interview + 1st image: vanityfair.com
Images: google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment