Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Blogger Style Icons
Part Seven, Karoline

Karoline from Fashion Flash has one of those blogs you just love to visit every day because you know that there is always something amazing waiting for you there. Her outfits are never disappointing and her rocky grunge look is excellent. Also, her photos are always a pleasure for the eye. There's something very exciting and artsy about them! Karoline is one of those brilliant and stylish Swedish girls we all want to be, and who we want to learn style secrets from. In this interview, Karoline tells us some of hers...


Describe your everyday style
Easy. T-shirt and black jeans. Converse and a hat.

Describe your party style
Black! High heels, smoky eyes and red lips.


What kind of accessories do you use the most? Does it differ from your everyday style to your party style?
I wear my rings every day! So I have to say my rings. I use my accessories when it's time for party too!

Favourite style icons
I love Kurt Cobain. And Erin Wasson.


Favourite designer
Alexander Wang! It's so easy, sexy and cool.

Where do you find your inspiration?
Everywhere. Love everything with that rock and grunge look. So I find my inspiration in music videos, magazines, movies, on the street, old photos, rock stars...

Favourite places to shop
Second hand and H&M.


Favorite accessory
Oh my...I love my hat, I love my rings...I love everything!

Favourite piece of clothing
My old t-shirt. A grey one.

Favourite pair of shoes
I don't know, have not found them! Converse maybe.


Best shopping tip
Buy big clothes! I am a "small", but my clothes are "large". Try it!

Best styling tip
A "boyfriend" t-shirt and jeans. Or shorts. Add a lot of accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment