Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Revenge Of The Nerds

I have finally come to terms with the fact that Alex Turner and Alexa Chung are a stabil couple, though I have to say it has been hard. I always imagined that I would become Mrs. Arctic Monkey, but I must admit Alexa does make a great number 2. And Alex and Alexa sounds so much cooler than Alex and Sunniva.

Just to show off their love to the envious world, they posed in a bar in London in geek glasses. Charles Anastase geek glasses. And they both look great in them - like they were born to wear those kind of glasses. I always find that geek glasses look so much better on everyone else, but when I try them on I look like a crazy professor from the 70s. Not a good look on me in other words. Do you like geek glasses?

Ps. Don't you just adore the little pout Alex has in the first picture?!
Images: google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment