Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"My style icon would be evacuees. And Grandad"

One day I'm going to move to London.

(if any of this is going to make any sense, it would be wise to watch the video posted below)

I'll walk up and down Brick Lane in a nighty (think a silky, short nightdress) and a gorgeous vintage faux fur coat, preferably YSL. With me, I'll bring my bag, my friend. He/she carries my life. I will be like a magpie, collecting ideas from all the inspiring people. Thank you London girls and boys!

"Everyone say they dress for themselves...but if I was in a white room and there was no one there, I'd probably wear pyjamas so I don't think that's true"

If I was in a white room all by myself, dressing up and making an effort would probably be the only thing to keep me sane in the long run. Oh but hang on a minute! In my mind I've already put on a silk nightdress, so maybe this girl is making some sense. Or I've just lost my senses...






Images + video: elleuk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment