Monday, August 18, 2008

the hills are finally alive

Yes! It's finally the 18th of August: the day the first episode of The Hills Season 4 will be aired. I highly doubt that I am the only one who has been counting down the days with great anticipation, and as many of you, I am really looking forward to seeing all the known faces like Lauren, Whitney, Lo, Brody, Frankie, Heidi, Stephanie and I'll admit it, even Spencer. After looking endless times at the season 4 trailer (thinking the wait might go quicker if I viewed it a zillion times!), I believe that this season of The Hills will be more juicy, more dramatic and more stylish than ever. Ah I just can't wait..I'm just like a little child waiting to open my Christmas presents!

So as we impatiently wait till evening creeps upon us and until the The Hills finally come alive with the sound of Natasha Bedingfield's music, I've created a little selection of the main girls' style hits during these most recent months together with a few quotes to make us remember (ha! like we've forgotten!)

And just because I'm curious, which person in The Hills is your favourite? And who do you like the least?

















Images: justjared, the fashionspot, celebutopia

No comments:

Post a Comment