Saturday, August 16, 2008

think a splash of pink

As most of you, I have a blazer hanging in my closet. It's dark navy with gold buttons and the cut of it is fantastic. Literally, I wear it all the time (except for when I am sleeping) and I almost feel sad when I have to take it off. The other night when I went to a nightclub I wore it, but the bouncer said that I had to take it off for some security reasons. I felt really down when I took it off, and it took a little while before I got over it. I have such a weird obsession with clothes.

To get to the point, this morning I was looking through the Emanuel Ungaro Fall 2008 Collection, and even though I have seen this pink blazer before, a new fascination for it brushed over me. The colour and the shape of it is so beautiful. It's a great way to add a splash of colour into an outfit! When I go out later today for some good old shopping (wearing my navy blazer of course), I'll have to search for a pink blazer. Whenever searching for clothes, I always make up weird little reasons why I just have to have them. I wonder what my reason will be this time..maybe something like my navy boyish blazer needs a little pink babysister blazer to keep him company in my closet..? Haha I told you I have a weird obsession with clothes!


Images: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment