Tuesday, August 12, 2008

j'adore kirsten's dress

Today, on the bus, I saw a girl wearing nearly an exact copy of the denim dress Kirsten Dunst is wearing in this photo. I forced myself to ask her where she'd bought it, but just as I had gathered up enough courage, she rose from her seat and walked off the bus. Typical. I couldn't really stalk the poor girl either, so I'll ask you fine people instead:

Do any of you know where I can get a dress that looks like Kirsten's?


The funny thing was that the girl on the bus was having a discussion with her friend about who has better casual style of Kirsten Dunst and Kate Moss. The denim dress girl claimed that Kirsten's everyday style is much better than Kate's because it's easier to be inspired by her style since she wears pieces that many people have in their wardrobe. She believed that Kirsten's outfits are always girly, cute and easy to get inspired by without trying too hard. The other girl strongly disagreed, and stated firmly that none other than Kate is the queen of casual style.
I'd like to know, who's side are you on in this discussion?

No comments:

Post a Comment