Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Great Erin Wasson

When you love a person's style, it's very hard to get enough of that person. You just love seeing new photos of that person, and videos of her/him. I know that I'm not the only one when I say that for me, Erin Wasson is definitely one of these people.

I have watched this video so many times. You have no idea. Everything about it is perfect. The clothes she wears. The clothes she has designed. The things she says. The way she says them. The way she acts. Sounding slightly stalker-ish right about now. Okay then..moving on.



"This is all about rock n roll. It's all about a girl that's like hanging out on the beaches of California, but then like hits the road to like go follow her like favourite band on the road to New York"

Defintely great words to dress by.

That's all folks. That's it. That's a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment