Friday, October 17, 2008

Pssst..Kirsten Has A Style Icon!

Kirsten Dunst. A woman who is seen as quite the style inspiration herself, but even style icons need their own style icons. And I must say that I am quite sure that Kirsten has a certain someone who's pictures in magazines she cuts out and who she might google every now and then. That certain someone is Alexa Chung. When Kirsten attended the Premiere of Glamour Reel Moments in L.A. on Tuesday, she wore the very famous TopShop star printed dress which is drooled over by so many fashion lovers around the world, including me. One of the reasons to why it is popular is because Alexa Chung owns it, and she knows how to work it. It looks so darn good on her! A coincidence you might think? Well, it can be since this dress is so amazing...


...buuuut hang on a minute...remember when Kirsten wore this APC dress back in August? Well, Alexa had worn it before her. I know, this can be a coincidence too, but I like to think that Kirsten has Alexa put down as her style icon. Think how fun if they could become friends and inspire each other. Then they could both skip along, holding hands, both in their APC dresses. How sweet!


And I know that I am very late with replying to all the comments. Sorry, sorry, sorry I will do so very soon..promise!
Also I follow me at Bloglovin. Just click here.


Images: google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment