Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Perfect Combination

I always love to try out new and different things when it comes to the way I do my make-up. Looking at the model's make-up on the runway is almost as exciting as looking at the creations they are wearing as they work the catwalk. Still, no matter how many things I try, I always fall back to the same combination: smoky eyes and pale lips. It's such a perfect combination! I love the way smoky eyes give off such a dramatic and sensual effect, and at the same time I really like the neutral, nude lips. They fulfill each other so well. Don't think that I use this make-up look every day though...the drama and the sensuality might get a bit out of control if I did!

What's your favourite make-up look? Do you like to keep the focus on the eyes or the lips?


Images: style.com (from Oscar de la Renta, Fall 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment