Monday, October 20, 2008

The Joys Of Joy

Since I have been ill this weekend, I have been cooped up in bed doing the only thing worth doing when you're not feeling too well: watching lots and lots of "Sex & The City", "Gossip Girl" and "The Rachel Zoe Project" episodes! I've never seen "The Rachel Zoe Project" before and I must say that I enjoyed it quite a lot. I just adore Brad! He's such a sweetheart and I would so love to be his friend. We could be like Carrie and Stanford - me and my gay husband. Haha I know, me having been ill this weekend has made me a bit delusional, but I think that every girl wants and needs a Stanford. And Brad is the perfect Stanford!

By watching the show, my attention was drawn to one of Rachel Zoe's clients, Joy Bryant. I've actually never really noticed her that much before, but now I can't understand how I've "missed" her. She's absolutely gorgeous and has this natural glow about her. Joy wears every dress with such elegance, grace and class, and I don't think that anything can look bad on her. My favourites have to be the little grey number with the black ankle boots and all of the red dresses. Red is definitely her colour!






Images: the fashion spot

No comments:

Post a Comment