Thursday, September 14, 2006


Absolute Perfection

Someone please tell me why Kate Moss always gets it right? How is that possible? What is it with this wonderwoman who, so easily, can throw together an outfit just like that? What magical powers has she got? Because every single time I see a new picture of Kate Moss in one of her gorgeous outfits, she spellbounds me and I can't help but drool over it!!

The thing that struck me the most is the belt she is wearing. I've never seen anything like it before; it's like a larger version of the famous waistbelt. It is so incredible...I have trouble tearing my eyes away from it! I would love to buy a belt like this, and I think we are seeing a little trend emerging here...who knows, maybe we all will be wearing belts like this soon?!

This picture is from the Another Magazine's party which was for Kirsten Dunst, the covergirl, at Milk Studios. But poor Kirsten, I bet Kate got a lot more attention for her outfit!

Picture from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment