Tuesday, September 12, 2006

These Speak For themselves...



Okay, just check out these Rachel Bilson photos. I have something to admit: I have been staring at these for days. I have simply not been able to take my eyes off them! I don't really know what has made me so obsessed about them, but I am totally in love with these outfits!

Maybe it's the way the red tights create such a bold contrast to the simple, stylish black victorian dress? Or maybe it's because the tights in itself is so interesting? (I have never seen red tights before...only dull colours like black, white and grey)

It might be the slight rock-chic thing that she has got going on, or it just might be the simplicity in her outfit and her adorable cuteness that makes her stand out in a crowd?

Well who knows what it is, but something I know for certain is that I am definitely going out to get some red tights!

No comments:

Post a Comment