Saturday, September 16, 2006

Who Is Your Favourite Designer?

I have been looking at a few photos from Fashion Week, and I think, no, I KNOW that the Spring/Summer 2007 will be an amazing season with so many goodies to choose from! Look forward to it...I most definitely am ;-)

I was thinking about writing and, of course, posting some pictures from New York Fashion Week, but there are so many talented and extraordinary fashion designers to choose from. I have absolutely no idea where to begin!

So I could need some of your help! If you write down one or two (or all!) of your favourite designers from New York Fashion Week, I'll most definitely post something about them! That would be absolutely grand, and I can't wait to hear who your fave designers are:-)

In the meantime, I will write a bit about one of my S/S 07 fashion designers, Zac Posen, and post some gorgeous pictures from his show, and I will post them as soon as possible! Look forward to it...they are fantastic!

Love,
Sunniva xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment