Thursday, September 21, 2006


Meet Matthew Williamson - The Fashion Genius

I know I'm a bit behind, but I just got to have a look at Matthew Williamson's Spring/Summer 2007 collection yesterday! I know, I know...it's a bit late, but better later than never (or something like that ;p)

I am a great Matthew Willamson fan from before, and I have to say that that hasn't change one little bit. After seeing these photos, I think I love him even more!

The thing that I have always liked with Matthew's clothes, is that they are always so feminine and they are so vibrant and "full of life". I just look at them, and I feel so drawn to me...they speak to me...hehe;p

It was extremely hard to only choose a few outfits from the collection as my favourites, because there were so, so many, but here are my ABSOLUTE favourites (though I loved all of his outfits, and they are all my favourites!!)




Gorgeous shorts, gorgeous top, gorgeous coat, gorgeous sunglasses, gorgeous shoes, gorgeous everything!



Leggings are here to stay, people! I love them with this pretty thing of a dress. The black gives it a hint of mystery, but the beautiful, shimmery pattern makes it fun and oh, so special. The shoes are wonderful, by the way.



The one thing I can say about this dress, is "WOW!" I am in love with this dress; the cut, the pattern, the colour...the whole thing is fabulous, dahlin'!



This dress is very chic and elegant. It could be used as a relaxed evening dress, or it could be used when you're doing a bit of shopping before heading straight to a friend's summer garden party. Oh, all the visions I get just looking at this dress!



Again this colour...it's one of the most beautiful colours I have ever laid my eyes on. This is such a city chic outfit, and I'll definitely be strolling down the street next summer with something inspired by this :)



Okay, I can't explain why, but I think these silver tights are amazing. I wouldn't wear them myself though, but they look fantastic with this classy, "flower power" tunic.



Such a sweet outfit! I'm in love!

Gorgeous dress! Very sophisticated, and very fashion editor-ish! The colours are great, and it's, just like the whole of Matthew Williamson's S/S 07 collection, created by a fashion genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment