Wednesday, September 20, 2006

DKNY - HOT OR NOT?

After a request from my fellow blogger and friend (;)), Frapp, I've decided to do a post on the DKNY collection. To be honest, I have never really been a great fan of DKNY's clothes, but when I sat down to look through the runway photos, I have to say that I was positivly surprised. A lot of the womens' range is actually very classy, in a way, and very street chic. When it comes to mens' line...well, I wish I was a boy, to put it like that! I just love it! It's as simple as that.

Hope you'll like these outfits I have chosen, and by the way...check out Frapps' bloggs, "Frapp Fashion" and "What's haute". They are well worth a visit! You'll find them in the link section ;)



I have to start off with this absolutely gorgeous trenchcoat! The colour and the shape are perfect. I am definiteley going to get myself something similar to this, because this is such a "WOW!" trench! Perfect for the autumn.



Okay, I mentioned earlier that the clothes for men were amazing. Look at this...I know it's simple, but that's the whole charm of it! It just oozes classiness and sophistication.



The DKNY collection have a lot of these pretty, girly dresses. They have them in many lengths and colours, but I prefer this one! I've got a thing for black and yellow teamed together (though I never wear those two colours together...I would look like a bumblebee!), and this is the perfect dress for girls who are fun and a bit quirky!



This is what a true rock n' roll guy should look like! And that's that!



Many of DKNY's outfits were teamed with a bag like you see in the picture above. I am not a great fan of them, but what I am a fan of is that gorgeous grey jacket. The skirt is cute, and I love the colour of the top and the way it's used with the grey.



Love it, love it, love it! I can't explain what it is, but it must be that subtle ooze of something again. Maybe they should get rid of that cap, maybe not?! Maybe the outfit becomes too boring without it?



Here is another one of those cute and girly dresses I was talking about. The pink goes extremely well with the purple, and with the headband and the make-up it gives us the impression of a sweet, innocent little girl...but who also has a little wild side ;)



One of my absolute favourite outfits for men from the collection. This outfit is awesome! It is so laidback and chill, and it's simply an outfit that draws attention, in a subtle and cool way.



Oh, my gosh! This dress is adorable. I want one so badly, and I want it now! ;)

First I thought that the DKNY collection was a not for me, but not went quickly to hot!

(All pictures from style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment