Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Man To Fall In Love With

So...I thought I would start off with one of my favourite designers from New York Fashion Week. Yes, you guessed right...Zac Posen is the man. The man who creates clothes which are impossible not to be amazed by.

Friday 15 September, the 26 year old fashion designer showed off his S/S 07 collection in New York. The creations which glided down the catwalk were both mouth-watering and breath-taking. It is not very hard to be amazed by this man's talent. Zac Posen is an extremely gifted designer, and he showed us that with his new, stunning collection.

Here are a few pictures from the show, so you can see with your own eyes what I am talking about.



This was the very first picture I saw of Zac Posen's Spring/Summer 2007 collection. The yellow is such a fresh and summery colour, and the flowy fabric is so gorgeous. This is definitely one of my favourite dresses for the S/S 07 season!



I have absolutely fallen head-over-heels in love with this green silk (I think?) scarf! It creates such a bold contrast to the gold-beige, and...oh...well, it's just a daring combination which I think works wonderfully.



I adore this bag. It is such a sophisticated and rich ladiesbag, which I can picture all the fashion editors carrying around. The gold-beige and white is such a classy colour combination, and I am definitely going to try this.



Whoever said that wearing red and pink together is a fashion no-no, better go bite his or her tongue. Just look at this beautiful dress! The red colour makes the dress sexy and passionate, and the pink bow adds a cuteness which any girly-girl will fall in love with.



Are you an office woman? Bored with all the stiff suits which give no room for variation? Get some inspiration from Mr. Posen, and go for a fun, elegant and a bit crazy version of the secretary look. If I was a secretary, I would definitely wear something like this ;-)




Just look at this masterpiece of a dress. Stunning, isn't it? This is my vision of a perfect fairytale princess dress, and it simply sums up Zac Posen's talent and creativity to the point. He most certainly is a man who designs clothes which are extremely hard not to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment