Monday, September 29, 2008

I Heart Balmain

I think that I am in love.

With Cristophe Decarnin and his stunning designs for Balmain. I just don't understand how this man does it. I am still drooling over this look from the Fall 08 collection and my goal is to look as fabulous as this every night I go out. I know, my expectations are too damn high. Where does Decarnin find this brilliant inspiration? Personally, I think that he has been clicking himself around the blogosphere and found a lot of inspiration from all of the fabulous style blogs out there because many of these outfits remind me quite a lot of things a few bloggers have worn. So to you who may be reading this and who feel they have worn outfits similar to Decarnin's, praise yourself lucky to be in such great company and to have your head filled with so much fabulous inspiration. I'm going to stop ranting on now, and let you enjoy the photos instead. Hands down one of the best S/S 09 collections I have seen until now.







Images from: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment