Monday, September 15, 2008

J'adore Paris And Eiffel Tower Panties

I am so sorry for my absence these last few days, but I just haven't had a single free moment until now. I've been working a lot this weekend, and on Saturday I went to my friend's going-away party. I had a great time, but note to self: It's not a very good idea to party all night long when you're getting a mean cold. It completely ruined my Sunday, but still, it was worth kind of worth it. I have to head off straight after I've finished this post, so instead of replying to your comments today, I will definitely do it tomorrow.

Anyway, we are now finished with New York Fashion Week, and boy did they serve us some amazing collections! So many designers impressed me, and after seeing the collections I just can't wait for spring 09. Even though I am very excited that London Fashion Week has arrived, I have to admit that it doesn't give me quite the same satisfaction that I know I will receive when Paris Fashion Week starts the 28th of September.

So while I wait with great impatience, I'll post the stunning editorial from Vogue Paris June/July 2008. It features Doutzen Kroes, Lily Donaldsen, Natasha Poly, Sasha Pivovarova and Catherine McNeil, and they all do a fantastic job in this photo shoot. Even though they aren't Parisiennes in real life, they sure do express the chicness and beauty which is connected to the women from Paris. One of my biggest dreams is to one day live in the city of love, and these photos definitely add more fuel to the dream of moving to Paris. Where do you dream of living?














Images by Peter Lindbergh
Concept by Carine Roitfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment