Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Luella's Got It Going On

As you know, we're a few days into London Fashion Week. Up until now, Temperley London is definitely my favourite collection. Another collection that has made my fashion heart beat slightly faster, was the one by Luella. Still, I can't make up my mind whether I just like it or if I love it. I've tried to make a like/love list in my head (like the pro/con list Miranda makes when she has to decide if she wants to be in a relationship with Steve or not in SATC), and even though I have a few more loves (like the bright colour combinations, the empire waist dresses, the huge layered pearl necklaces) than likes (like the tweed), there's still something about it which I don't think I love. I'm hopeless at making my mind up at times, and this is one of those times. Ah well, it's a luxury problem I guess.

If you're a Luella girl, take some inspiration from the photos and tips below, and you'll definitely bring some psychedelic glamour into the spring and summer of 2009.




Images: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment